Otherwise known as Swiss Chocolate Cake
This is my new favorite cake! I just had it recently for the first time and it is so, so good. I will probably make this cake as gifts. I will add a picture when I make it!
1 box Swiss chocolate cake mix (Duncan Hines)
1 small box vanilla instant pudding
3 eggs
1 1/2 cups milk
3/4 cup oil
Mix all ingredients and bake in three 9 inch cake pans. Bake at 325 for 20 mins. Cool, cut into layers to make 6 layers.
Frosting:
1 8 oz cream cheese (softened)
1 cup powdered sugar
1/2 c. granulated sugar
12 oz cool whip
1/2 cup chopped nuts (pecans)
1 cup Hershey bar chopped (or just a bag of chocolate chips)
Mix sugar and cream cheese until smooth. Add remaining ingredients and mix well. Frost each layer-sprinkle with chocolate chips and nuts on each layer. Top the cake with chocolate chips and nuts.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment