I was introduced to this recipe by my cousin Krissy. Saw the same recipe in my local newspaper. Easy and yummy!
Ingredients:
1 package Oreos (not double stuffed... it has to be regular)
1 container (8oz) whipped cream cheese
white chocolate or milk chocolate for melting and baking
Directions:
Finely chop entire package of Oreos, mix with container of whipped cream cheese. Form mixture into small balls and freeze for 20 minutes. Remove from freezer and dip balls in melted chocolate. To harden chocolate dipped on balls, put back in freezer for about 10 minutes. Use lots of wax paper.
1 comment:
These look great! I am going to make some for a meeting tonight! I was wondering if you were the one who had the grasshopper brownines on your blog. I thought it was, but I can't find them. They had a layer of some mint thing. I made them before and they were so good. I can't find the recipe, do you have it?
Thanks!
Megan
Post a Comment