I’ve made hundreds of hamburgers in my life, and yet I don’t recall ever following a recipe until today. I’ve used lots to season hamburgers over the years. My husband said, “whatever you did-do it again”, after eating these hamburgers tonight!
I’m writing this down to remember: I used a pan and cooked them on the stovetop. I bought premade round hamburger patties at my local grocery store, that were already perfectly shaped. I used some of Jane’s Crazy Mixed Up Salt, Worchestshire sauce and Garlic Powder- that’s it. I did use a meat therjmometer to make sure the burgers had reached an internal temperature of 160 F.
Ingredients
- 1 1/2 pounds 80% lean 20% fat ground beef or ground chuck
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 1/2 teaspoons seasoning salt
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- Optional: 4 slices of cheese
- 4 hamburger buns
- Optional: hamburger toppings - lettucetomato, onion, pickles, ketchup, mustard, mayo, etc.
Recipe found here:
No comments:
Post a Comment