I discovered this recipe on a Monday, and then proceeded to make it every day after that for the rest of the week! Yum! My husband said that I should bottle it and/or open a restaurant. It's that good.
I usually half this recipe because it makes a lot and half of the recipe is sufficient for what I need it for. It can be used in a variety of ways. For example, I've put it on chicken and baked it in the oven (delicious), put it on salad, eaten with raw veggies, and also mixed it in with pasta salad.
Recipe adapted from here
In a bowl, mix the following ingredients:
2 tablespoons dried oregano
2 tablespoons salt (I use half or less of what it calls for because otherwise it's too salty in my opinion)
1 tablespoon dried parsley
1 tablespoon garlic salt (I used garlic powder)
1 tablespoon onion powder
1 tablespoon white sugar (do not skip the sugar, but I add less than 1 T. because I don't want it too sweet)
1 teaspoon ground black pepper (I leave this out)
1 teaspoon dried basil
¼ teaspoon dried thyme
¼ teaspoon celery salt (I don't have it and don't use it)
No comments:
Post a Comment